Located in one of Denver’s Historic Districts, Baker is an eclectic neighborhood with industrial character and a thriving art scene, Movement Baker serves the city’s outdoor enthusiasts. Built in 2014, Movement Baker has a bold presence at 32,000 square feet, with 81 independent anchors, over 120 bouldering problems, and 25-50 foot walls. Our diverse schedule of classes, programs, and events, helps you stay fit and inspired for your active lifestyle.
Introduction to Rope Climbing (Class Full)
Book a Tour!
Welcome to the Gym
the best way to begin
Jump start your climbing journey, expand your community, and have some fun! The Beginner Rock Climbing Package includes 4 classes, unlimited access to the gym for 30 days, and all rental gear needed.
have a climber-in-training at home?
We offer after-school programs for everyone, from your preschooler to your teenager.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 4pm-8pm
- Ages 6 months-6 years welcome
- 1:5 staff ratio
- 2.5-hour limit
- Snacks are welcome but please no nut products!
Flexible Short-Term Memberships
choose between 1-, 2-, or 3-month memberships this summer and get:
- Unlimited access to climbing, yoga, & fitness
- Free intro classes for you and your guests
- Flexible start date
- Access to ALL 24 locations nationwide
- $0 Initiation
- No auto-renewing contracts
- Special student rates available
- Unlimited climbing at all Movement locations
- Free clinics
- Unlimited yoga classes
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Free guest passes
- Free Intro to Rope Climbing classes for your friends
- Free access to events
- Discounts on climbing classes
- Discounts on gear and apparel
Memberships start at $82
- Student memberships
- Individual memberships
- Family memberships
- Short-term memberships
Passes + Rental Gear
- Day pass: $27
- 7-visit pass: $168
Rental Gear: Climbing Shoes $6, Harness $5, Chalk Bag $2, Package (all listed) $11.
Meet our partners
We partner with organizations that help bring down social and physical barriers to climbing and who are committed to preserving and protecting the planet.
Our gym leaders love what they do and it shows. They are committed to providing a supportive, transformative, and fun environment for everyone who comes through our doors.
assistant gym director
We’d love to hear from you if you have questions, comments, or ideas.