We can help you plan a day of climbing and connection, whether it’s a birthday party, corporate event, or any kind of group outing.
Changes to your event
- To decrease group size to a new price range: Call at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled party time and we can provide a refund for the difference in amount day of the event.
- To request to increase group size to a new price range: Call at least 14 days in advance. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide additional instructors.
- We cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to accommodate any additional participants day of the event beyond the number booked due to safety considerations.
- For questions or changes to your reservation, please call the gym.
We know things happen and we’ll work with you.
- To cancel, or reschedule for a full refund: Call at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled party time. Rescheduling is dependent on availability.
Corporate and Large Group Events:
- Full payment is required to book, but you can cancel with a 50% refund up to 48 hours before the scheduled event time. Rescheduling is dependent on availability
Food and Beverages
Food is allowed at our facility. Groups that want to, must provide their own food, drink, and paper supplies.
You will have a table available to serve food and drink buffet style.
Alcohol is not permitted at our facility during a climbing program.
Paperwork REQUIRED for participants and spectators
- Anyone who enters our facility, climbers and guests, must have a waiver on file. If the participant is under the age of 18, their parent or legal guardian must sign the form.
- To complete the waiver, the signee must present their photo ID when they arrive at the gym. A photo copy or photo on a phone of the parent/guardian’s ID is acceptable also for participants under 18 if that individual won’t be present at check-in.
- Completing the waiver process can take 5-10 minutes. To speed up your check in process, direct your guests to complete the waiver online or download the waiver form from our website.
What to wear
Climbers should wear athletic shoes (closed toe required) and flexible clothing such as shorts or sweats.