We can help you plan a day of climbing and connection, whether it’s a birthday party, corporate event, or any kind of group outing.
birthdays, scouts, and more!
With great climbs and expert instructors, a climbing party at Movement will give your guests new skills, a restored sense of adventure, and incredible stories to share!
- Climbing area for time booked
- 90 minutes of instructor-supervised bouldering (unroped climbing on shorter wall)
- Dedicated instructors to support, provide encouragement, and initiate climbing activities
- Stress-free event!
corporate events + large parties
Climbing is a powerful way to explore the dynamic relationship between people. It builds trust, communication skills, and expands comfort zones. Plus – it’s fun!
Whether you’re a company, school, scout group or group of friends, we’re ready to work with you on a program to meet your goals.
Tab to the right to learn more.
team building: boulders – 1.5 hours
Learn about bouldering (shorter, unroped climbing). Then get climbing with our instructors providing guidance and group challenges.
customized team building event
Get your team feeling confident and supported by one another. Start with one of the above events with an additional ground or wall-based team building challenge. Build a longer event (2 or 3 hours) with more challenges or by combining the options above.
after hour facility rental options available
Events must be booked 21 days in advance. Please send proposed dates/times in your initial email. Once a date and time for your event is confirmed, we will send you a booking link to pay. Full payment is required to book, but you can cancel with a 50% refund up to 48 hours before the event.
All programs include instructors, rental equipment, and full use of our facility and locker rooms unless otherwise noted.
Email us to start your event booking.
changes to your event
- To decrease group size to a new price range: Call at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled party time and we can provide a refund for the difference in amount day of the event.
- To request to increase group size to a new price range: Call at least 14 days in advance. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide additional instructors.
- We cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to accommodate any additional participants day of the event beyond the number booked due to safety considerations.
- For questions or changes to your reservation, please call the gym.
We know things happen and we’ll work with you.
- To cancel, or reschedule for a full refund: Call at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled party time. Rescheduling is dependent on availability.
Corporate and Large Group Events:
- Full payment is required to book, but you can cancel with a 50% refund up to 48 hours before the scheduled event time. Rescheduling is dependent on availability
food and beverages
Food is allowed at our facility. Groups that want to, must provide their own food, drink, and paper supplies.
Please keep in mind that table space is limited. We recommend limiting food to snacks and small items. Please reach out to gym staff with any questions.
Alcohol is not permitted at our facility during a climbing program
paperwork required for participants and spectators
- YES! Anyone who enters our facility, climbers and guests, must have a waiver on file. If the participant is under the age of 18, their parent or legal guardian must sign the form.
- To complete the waiver, the signee must present their photo ID when they arrive at the gym. A photo copy or photo on a phone of the parent/guardian’s ID is acceptable also for participants under 18 if that individual won’t be present at check-in.
- Completing the waiver process can take 5-10 minutes. To speed up your check in process, direct your guests to complete the waiver online or download the waiver form from our website.
what to wear
Climbers should wear athletic shoes (closed toe required) and flexible clothing such as shorts or sweats.