Located in Denver’s River North Art District, Movement RiNo is a first-of-its-kind community concept partnering with Improper City—a cafe, food truck park and beer garden. Once a tin factory, then renovated in 2018, MC+F RiNo stretches out to 40,000 square feet, with over 250 boulder problems to suit every level and style of the climber. Whether it’s bouldering, taking a class, or having a beer—Movement RiNo is the place to gather with friends.
Climbing during COVID looks a little different. Among other things, to assist with social distancing and align with county guidelines, we’re operating at lower capacity.
Reservations are now required during every time block. Make a reservation.
Want to get a live count of how many people are in the building? Use the handy occupancy meter below to help guide your plans. Learn more about our COVID protocols and procedures here.
- Personal Training: Now Available In-Gym or Virtually
- Fitness + Yoga Classes – *Now offering IN PERSON and online classes!
- Climbing-specific training area includes a campus board, moon board with LED and iPad setup, pegboard, gymnastics rings, interchangeable hang board system, hydraulic spray wall with endurance circuits, pinch and sloper campus board, plus a hydraulic tension board.
- Weightlifting, Functional Fitness, + Cardio Equipment
- Youth Camps, Teams, + Programs – Teams is now running (Apply for Team)
- Childcare – Currently Closed