Plano opened in the summer of 2019. This 32,000 square foot facility is located at 525 Talbert Drive near the George Bush Turnpike and Coit Road and features 5,000 square feet of indoor bouldering and 20,000 square feet of top-rope, lead, and auto-belay climbing. Overlooking our 55ft tall lead wall, the mezzanine features a state-of-the-art fitness facility and offers a full-service yoga studio with regular weekly classes.
We’re busy building out the rest of our website. In the meantime, here are some quick links to key info you need to know:
Everyone needs to sign a waiver
- The latest news and updates about Summit joining Movement
- Upcoming events
- Sign up for a class
- Day pass and membership pricing
- 32,000 square-feet of climbing, yoga, and fitness
- 20,000 square-feet of top-rope, lead, and auto-belay climbing terrain
- 5,000 square-feet of bouldering terrain
- Climbing classes designed to help you progress
- Climbing training areas (kilter board, moon board, and campus boards)
- Boutique-style yoga studio
- Cardio and weight areas
- Fully-stocked gear shop for all your climbing needs
- Large locker rooms with changing areas, lockers, showers, and towel service
- Unlimited climbing at all Movement locations ( 5 others in the metro area: Denton, Design District, Fort Worth, Grapevine, and The Hill )
- Unlimited yoga classes
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Free guest passes
- Free access to events
- Discounts on climbing classes
- Discounts on gear and apparel
events / meet-ups
- Queer Climb Night | Fri, June 23 | 9 pm-Midnight
- Howls + Pals Dog Meet-Up | Sat, June 24 | 6-7 pm
- Hangboarding 101 | Thurs, June 29 | 6-7 pm
who doesn't love a little friendly competition?
We don’t have any comps coming up at Plano right now, but for those of you who attended Spring Open 2023, you can now download photos at the link below! Congrats to Aami Agado + Sarah Kate Ashton for taking home in the Elite categories!
Meet our partners
We partner with organizations that help bring down social and physical barriers to climbing and who are committed to preserving and protecting the planet.
We’d love to hear from you if you have questions, comments, or ideas.