We opened in 2019 bringing new life into a vacant building that now offers more than 30,000 square feet of bouldering, yoga, and fitness. We honor those with the surf to rock lifestyle and offer plenty of cross-training conditioning and strength spaces. And for those off-days, we hope to see you relaxing on our slackline, in the yoga studio, or in the saunas.
Introduction to Technique
Strength + Mobility
Book a Tour
Introduction to Bouldering
Book a Tour
Total Body Fit
first class free
Looking to try something new? Our classes will help you discover a new passion and add a bit of variety and movement to your life.
To enjoy your first class free, use promo code FIRSTFREE when registering.
- Learn how to climb with an Introduction to Bouldering class
- Unleash your inner strength and flexibility in one of our Flow, Yin, or Alignment yoga classes
- Challenge yourself with one of our high-intensity fitness classes like Lifting Fundamentals, Total Body Fit, and HIIT.
*Introduction to Technique, Introduction to Training, fitness class series, and yoga workshops are excluded
First Friday Guest Day
Share the love! On the first Friday of the month, members can bring in a guest for FREE without using any passes on their account. Not members? Bring a friend and receive buy one get one free on day passes.
Flexible Short-Term Memberships
Choose 1-, 2-, or 3-month memberships.
- Unlimited access to climbing, yoga, & fitness
- Free intro classes for you and your guests
- Start on a day convenient for you
- Access to ALL locations
- $0 initiation fee
- No auto-renewing contracts
- Special student rates available
- Unlimited climbing at all Movement locations
- Free clinics
- Unlimited yoga
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Free guest passes
- Free access to events
- Discounts on climbing classes
Memberships start at $84
- Student memberships
- Individual memberships
- Family memberships
- Short-term memberships
Passes + Rental Gear
Day pass: $27 ($29 starting Jan. 1)
Child day pass (under 13): $18 ($19 starting Jan. 1)
Student day pass (M-F before 5pm with ID): $22 ($23 starting Jan. 1)
7-visit pass: $168 ($182 starting Jan. 1)
Rental Gear: Climbing shoes $2, chalk bag $2, liquid chalk $3.
Meet our partners
We partner with organizations that help bring down social and physical barriers to climbing and who are committed to preserving and protecting the planet.
Our gym leaders love what they do and it shows. They are committed to providing a supportive, transformative, and fun environment for everyone who comes through our doors.
We’d love to hear from you if you have questions, comments, or ideas.