Hey, we like to plan just as much as the next person. Here are our annual holiday hours, upfront, so you can get the most of your climb time!
New Year’s Eve:
- Valhalla closes at 5pm
- Callowhill, Gowanus, Harlem, and LIC close at 6pm
- All other gyms close early at 4pm.
- DMV gyms delayed start at 8am (Columbia, Hampden, Rockville, Crystal City) with the exception of Timonium (9am).
New Year’s Day:
- Callowhill Gowanus, Harlem, LIC, Valhalla: closed
- all other gyms: noon – 6pm
Memorial Day: 8am – 6pm
4th of July: 8am – 4pm
Labor Day: 8am – 6pm
Thanksgiving: Closed all day
Black Friday: Bay Area, Colorado, DFW, and most DMV gyms will open at 8am (except Timonium, which will open at 9am). This affects the following locations:
- Crystal City
- Fort Worth
- Design District
- The Hill
- Lincoln Park
- Callowhill, Gowanus, Harlem, LIC: close at 6pm
- All other gyms close early at 4pm. DMV gyms delayed start at 8am (Columbia, Hampden, Rockville, Crystal City) with the exception of Timonium (9am).
Christmas: Closed all day
December 26: All gyms delayed start at 8am with the exception of:
- Callowhill and Valhalla opening at 10am
- Gowanus, Harlem, LIC, and Timonium opening at 9am
**we are open normal hours for all holidays not listed**