We love Colorado and can’t wait to be part of the Centennial community! Opening in 2024, Movement Centennial will be a place for people to come together and share their passion for adventure through climbing and fitness. We’ll have 41,000+ square-feet of climbing, yoga, and fitness with walls topping out at 55 feet…and of course, tons of parking. Movement Centennial will be conveniently located near the Denver Tech Center (and IKEA!). The gym is less than 15 miles from sister Movement Climbing Gyms in Englewood and Baker.
- 41,000 square-feet of climbing, yoga, and fitness
- 28,000 square-feet of climbing terrain
- 55-foot high walls in the roped climbing area
- Climbing classes designed to help you progress
- Climbing training areas (tension boards, campus boards, hang boards, and more!)
- Boutique-style yoga studio
- Cardio and weight areas complete with Olympic-lifting platforms
- Speed climbing walls
- Fully-stocked gear shop for all your climbing needs
- Ample parking
- Large locker rooms with changing areas, lockers, and showers
- Unlimited climbing at all Movement locations (5 others in the metro area: Englewood, Baker, RiNo, Golden, and Boulder)
- Free clinics
- Unlimited yoga classes
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Free guest passes
- Free access to events
- Discounts on climbing classes
- Discounts on gear and apparel
Many of our members and guests have told us they feel part of something bigger: communities and facilities where they can pursue their personal best and experience the physical, mental and emotional transformation of climbing.
Our mission is to create community, share passion and inspire philanthropy. We are committed to the communities we serve and developing future leaders.
We’re growing – come be part of creating this space and community.