Located in one of Denver’s Historic Districts, Baker is an eclectic neighborhood with industrial character and a thriving art scene, Movement Baker serves the city’s outdoor enthusiasts. Built in 2014, MC+F Baker has a bold presence at 32,000 square feet, with 81 independent anchors, over 120 bouldering problems, and 25-50 foot walls. Our diverse schedule of classes, programs, and events, helps you stay fit and inspired for your active lifestyle.
Climbing during COVID looks a little different. Among other things, to assist with social distancing and align with county guidelines, we’re operating at lower capacity.
Reservations are now required during every time block. Make a reservation.
Want to get a live count of how many people are in the building? Use the handy occupancy meter below to help guide your plans. Learn more about our COVID protocols and procedures here.
- Sport Climbing + Bouldering
- Personal Training: Now Available In-Gym or Virtually
- Fitness, Cycle, + Yoga Classes – Currently online
- Climbing-specific training area includes a campus board, moon board with LED and iPad setup, pegboard, gymnastics rings, interchangeable hang board system, hydraulic systems wall, spray wall with endurance circuits, plus a pinch and sloper campus board.
- Weightlifting, Functional Fitness, + Cardio Equipment
- Youth Camps, Teams, + Programs – Teams is now running (Apply for Team)
- Childcare – Currently Closed