Located in the heart of Boulder, CO, home to many of the world’s best climbers. Our lead climbing and top rope terrain include the nationally renowned Grey Wall and creative, challenging boulder problems. Built in 2009, our flagship facility measures 22,000 square feet, with 66 independent anchors, over 100 bouldering problems, and 30-40 foot walls. Our climbing-specific training areas will help you send your outdoor projects!
Climbing during COVID looks a little different. Among other things, to assist with social distancing and align with county guidelines, we’re operating at lower capacity.
Reservations are now required during every time block. Make a reservation.
Want to get a live count of how many people are in the building? Use the handy occupancy meter below to help guide your plans. Learn more about our COVID protocols and procedures here.
- Sport Climbing + Bouldering
- Personal Training: Now Available In-Gym or Virtually
- Fitness, Cycle, + Yoga Classes – Currently Closed
- Climbing-specific training area includes a campus board, moon board with LED and iPad setup, pegboard, gymnastics rings, and an interchangeable hangboard system
- Weightlifting, Functional Fitness, + Cardio Equipment
- Youth Camps, Teams, + Programs – Currently Closed
- Childcare – Currently Closed